Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our proprietary technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a member of our clinical team in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Recruiter to join our team. You will be responsible for all stages of the recruiting cycle including: sourcing, interviewing and closing phenomenal candidates. The ideal candidate has experience doing full-cycle recruitment in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and a passion for building extraordinary teams. This is a great opportunity to join a highly-motivated and mission-driven team while playing an integral role in building our company and our culture!
- Manage the entire recruiting process for a variety of requisitions, including sourcing, resume screening, interviewing, soliciting feedback, communicating status to candidates, coordinating offers and onboarding
- Source active and passive candidates through creative and strategic sourcing methods, including but not limited to employee referrals, networking, research, and advanced search tools
- Supervise and drive the interview process including job descriptions, interview plans, reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates
- Serve as the first and primary point of contact for engaged candidates: guide them through the Hometeam interview process, provide feedback and facilitate an incredible candidate experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a solid GPA
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a fast-paced agency or startup environment
- Track record of success collaborating with internal business partners to find, engage and hire exceptional talent
- Passionate about “relationship-driven” recruiting and a demonstrated ability to build long-term relationships with prospective candidates
- Metrics- and process-driven, passionate about numbers as well as people
- Impeccable follow up and a fanatical attention to detail; comfortable handling a robust pipeline of candidates and juggling multiple priorities
- Experience with recruiting tools (ATS, LinkedIn, etc) and techniques
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Deep connection to and passion for our mission to improve people’s lives
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.