Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a VP of Operations to lead our service delivery teams. Reporting to our CEO, the VP of Operations will strategically and tactically build a scalable best in class service model, create efficiencies within and across each team, and manage flawless operational execution. We’re looking for a result and process-driven people leader with expertise building teams and process who enjoys getting into the details as much as working at the conceptual level. This is an exciting opportunity to play and instrumental role in scaling a fast growing, mission-driven organization focused on changing the aging experience in America.
- Partner with the Leadership team to build a best in class scalable service delivery model for clinical and non-clinical operations, creating best-in-class experiences for our care recipients and our caregivers.
- Train, develop, and manage teams across Care Management, Care Support, Onboarding, Staffing and Clinical (RNs, LPNs); building collaboration and cross-departmental efficiency.
- Work with the CTO, Product and Engineering teams to automate existing processes and identify areas where technology and systems can enhance the experience and deliver best results.
- Collaborate with Chief Compliance Officer to ensure our client-facing activities are in line with the Department of Health regulations as well as other government agencies.
- 10+ years of operational and team-building experience in healthcare; home care/clinical background preferred but not required
- Comfort and willingness to straddle strategic executive leadership responsibilities and localized support of service delivery teams
- Fanatical drive to create world-class experiences for clients through operational excellence
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and excel in an entrepreneurial environment
- A genuine alignment with our mission to serve others and help those in need
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.