Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we're looking for:
We’re looking for a passionate recruiting leader to join our People Ops team. In this role, you’ll develop a scalable talent strategy to support Hometeam’s rapid growth. You’ll also manage a Recruiter, and partner together to identify top talent across all verticals from Engineering to Sales and Clinical and Leadership staff. You will build meaningful and effective relationships with our Leadership Team and hiring managers, serving as a consultative business partner to effectively build teams that perform exceptionally. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, entrepreneurial talent leader to pioneer our recruitment strategy and equip our organization for successful growth.
- Strategically devise a talent roadmap for 2018 and beyond; partner with leadership team to understand projected hiring goals for each quarter
- Lead full-cycle recruiting for all Executive and senior level roles
- Build an effective recruiting team; manage and develop a Corporate Recruiter
- Collaborate with our Director of HR on change management and diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Develop L&D initiatives around interview training and Greenhouse (ATS)
- Use data and metrics to determine time-to-fill for open positions, sourcing strategy (where our best candidates come from), and employee retention
- Manage annual recruiting budget and external vendor relationships (The Muse, LinkedIn, agencies, etc.)
- Create an exceptional candidate experience for all Hometeam applicants
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a rapid growth, fast-paced, startup environment
- 3+ years experience successfully leading, building, and developing talent teams
- Experience recruiting at a rapidly scaling company; understanding of the tech recruitment landscape is a plus
- Impeccable follow up and a fanatical attention to detail; comfortable handling a robust pipeline of candidates and juggling multiple priorities
- Experience with recruiting tools (ATS, LinkedIn, etc) and techniques
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Deep connection to and passion for our mission to improve people’s lives
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.