Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we’re looking for:
As a Onboarding Specialist, you will directly impact the lives of older adults and their families by providing a seamless onboarding experience. Serving as the primary liaison for new clients joining Hometeam, you will work directly with older adults and their family members, as well as internal sales, ops, and clinical teams to ensure all new client relationships meet required policies and expectations. This is a non-traditional role that requires a unique combination of empathy, grit, creativity, and flexibility to ensure that service for new clients is first-rate. We’re looking for a candidate with a genuine desire to help others, and a track record of success in a client-facing role.
- Oversee onboarding process for our care recipients, establishing trust and credibility quickly with new clients
- Ensure a smooth transition from sales intake to start of care, taking lead on all logistical aspects of client care
- Serve as primary contact for families and other stakeholders to advise and support a broad set of care priorities surrounding the older adult
- Collaborate cross-functionally with caregiver recruiting, clinical, and operations teams to coordinate service, enhancing existing processes as needed
- Manage a pipeline of active prospects via Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years working in a sales, account management, or a healthcare delivery organization
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Experience with Zendesk preferred
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with first-class organization, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Resilience and capacity to perform while handling highly emotional circumstances
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in both languages, both in person and on the phone
- Able to form trust-based relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders involved in the care of an older adult
- A genuine desire to serve others and passion to help those in need
- Willingness to travel to perform client visits
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.