Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a passionate, creative, and service-oriented leader to join our team and oversee care delivery in our rapidly growing organization. As a remote Caregiver Manager, you will be responsible for supporting caregivers during the weekends. You’ll play a critical role in supporting around-the-clock service delivery for our care recipients. As an part-time Caregiver Manager, you’ll also be the point person for clients, ensuring all escalations are met with exceptional service delivery.
- Build long-term relationships with our Caregivers, supervising performance and coaching remotely
- Ensure all Caregivers meet the highest standards of safety and compliance in the homes of older adults
- Collaborate cross-functionally with support, ops, product, and clinical teams to enhance existing processes and build best practices
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Learning & Development team to support Caregiver curriculum development
- Serve as point of contact for client escalations as needed
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of management experience, ideally in healthcare service delivery or case management
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Demonstrated agility with workflow tools (Salesforce and Zendesk experience preferred)
- Ability to work weekends (including holidays)
- Excellent multitasker who can seamlessly handle the demands of an autonomous, remote work environment
- High level of empathy; comfortable connecting with a diverse group of individuals
- Naturally curious and motivated to improve the experiences of our clients and caregivers
- Passionate about our mission to transform home care
- A genuine desire to serve others and passion to help those in need
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.