Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we’re looking for:
We’re seeking a part-time Clinical Support RN to support our weekend operations. Reporting to the Director of Patient Services, you will work collaboratively with our clinical staff, account management, and operations teams to deliver high quality care for older adults. Working remotely, the Clinical Support RN will deliver service virtually, resolving Health Care Alerts while coaching and supporting our Caregivers telephonically. In addition, the Clinical Support RN will take lead on clinical assessments in the field for new Hometeam clients.
- Conduct clinical assessments for new Hometeam clients, creating individualized plans of care for our older adults and Caregivers
- Provide clinical telephonic support for our Caregivers with critical health alerts
- Manage in-home supervisions for Caregivers as required
- Collaborate and communicate with the Director of Patient Services to ensure clinical support needs are being met
- BSN and 2+ years of home care or geriatric nursing; experience working with LPNs & HHAs preferred
- Licensed RN in the State of New York and New Jersey
- Must be willing to work weekends, including holidays
- Must be willing to travel to field assessments in Hometeam’s service area
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Excellent multitasker who can seamlessly handle the demands of a dynamic working environment
- High level of empathy; comfortable connecting with a diverse group of individuals
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to coach others
- Naturally curious and motivated to improve the experiences of our clients and caregivers
- Passionate about our mission to transform home care
- Embracing of process improvement; technologically savvy and proficient in computers, apps and Office Suite products
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.