Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we’re looking for:
Hometeam is hiring experienced Account Executives to nurture and sustain deep relationships with our healthcare partners, including influencers in the elder care industry and facilities providing care to older adults. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for developing brand equity within both new and existing partnerships while staying connected to Hometeam’s central operations. The selling approach requires industry knowledge, strong customer relationships and account based selling skills. To be successful in this role, you must be a creative self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment.
- Create deep relationships within Hometeam’s strategic healthcare partners to educate them on our services
- Build lasting partnerships and generate strong referral business
- Manage a pipeline of clients; provide visibility and forecast demand for Hometeam’s care advising, operations and leadership teams
- Research and source new acquisition channels such as skilled nursing, long-term care, physician offices, and community influencers to drive new business in your region
- 2+ years’ of healthcare sales experience
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Proven track record as a high performing sales professional
- A genuine desire to serve others and passion to help those in need
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills; demonstrated ability to build strong relationships externally and internally
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter and creative problem-solver who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Be tenacious and resourceful; have the ability to overcome adversity and leap forward
- A true collaborator who is able to put ‘we’ ahead of ‘me’ and work effectively with others
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.