Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we’re looking for:
As Hometeam enters our next phase of explosive growth, we are looking for a dynamic, innovative and results focused talent leader and business partner. The Chief People Officer will report directly to the President and be responsible for creating and implementing a best in class strategy encompassing all aspects of an employee lifecycle from attraction & selection to training & development and all the process, structure and investments that support both a centralized and decentralized workforce growing nationally. This person needs to be someone who is able to think globally and act locally - have the experience and desire to imagine and build a best in class talent organization for the future while also being able to roll up their sleeves and get into the details to establish the foundational structure around the employee journey.
- Roadmap HR/Talent function, with focus on transforming from a reactive to a proactive business function
- Lead organizational design strategy at the executive level
- Oversee employee relations processes, honing in on optimizing workflows and scaling processes
- Develop and implement key L&D initiatives at Hometeam, with focus on championing our core values, our culture, and constantly improving employee engagement through thoughtful training
- Oversee ongoing HR/Talent initiatives and programs, such as rolling out new benefits, developing hiring plans, and researching new innovation and people trends
- Scrappy and resourceful - we’re a small team with a large workforce; we have been doing a lot with a little
- Perceptive and intuitive - you have your eyes and ears open and you know when to dig deeper into a situation
- Structured and organized - you have no problem prioritizing multiple business-critical projects and initiatives, while keeping keen attention to detail and not letting anything slip through the cracks
- An advocate - you will fiercely fight for your team at the leadership level, from prioritizing new corporate headcount to campaigning for investment in L&D
- Able to think globally but act locally - you have vision for the future but are excited to roll up those sleeves and get in the weeds with your teams
- Experience building and scaling HR/Recruiting teams from the ground up
- Experience with remote, low-wage workers
- You have worked closely with Finance/Legal and understand the compliance implications of working in a heavily regulated industry (the DOH, DOL, and DOJ are partners, not enemies)
- You are comfortable in a small team, large workforce environment
- Experience rolling out benefits and comfortable with the idea of being a trailblazer
- Demonstrated ability to flex in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A genuine desire to help people in need
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.