Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
About the role
Caregivers are the life and soul of Hometeam. They are at the heart of what we do, and they provide unbelievable care to our clients on a daily basis. We recruit the best of the best, constantly striving to build an amazing community based on experience, passion, and a drive to continuously improve quality of care.
As a Junior Caregiver Recruiter, you will have direct business impact and a responsibility to recruit at a high volume without sacrificing quality. By recruiting the very best Home Health Aides (the #1 growing profession in America, by the way), you set the standard of quality care that keeps Hometeam at the top. You won’t be behind your desk all day; you’ll be meeting and interacting with caregivers of all different backgrounds. If you're interested in learning more about high volume recruiting and are excited by a fast-paced, mission-driven environment, then this is for you.
- Manage initial pipeline for Senior Caregiver Recruiters, including sourcing, preliminary phone screens, qualifying, and scheduling onsite interviews.
- Work collaboratively with Caregiver Marketing to source creatively through job fairs, networking events, and HHA training centers.
- Investigate new trends, tools, and resources that will help iterate and improve the recruiting process at Hometeam
- Set and manage caregiver expectations regarding hours, type of work, etc., keeping in compliance with Hometeam and regulatory standards
- Collaborate with other teams to understand industry demands and trends and support business operations
- Bachelor's degree required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- 1+ years of recruiting or recruiting coordinator experience preferred, high volume or field-based a bonus
- Experience successfully meeting metrics and KPIs
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, in person and on the phone
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Motivated self-starter and creative problem-solver that’s comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment without a ton of guidance
- Desire to grow into a more senior role through an unshakeable work ethic and grit
- A genuine desire to serve others and passion to help those in need
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.