Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a mission driven Senior Product Manager who can think creatively about how to solve the most challenging and important problems in home care. As an ideal candidate for this role, you’re someone who will dive deeply into the needs of our users and customers, including our internal teams, our care recipients and our caregivers. You will bring an ability to focus the team on what’s most important and enable the success of your co-workers to deliver the right product. You work collaboratively with all stakeholders in a project. Most importantly, you’re driven to empower our caregivers and facilitate higher quality care for older adults.
- Understand the needs and opportunities across our internal and external stakeholders
- Lead prioritization efforts and shape the product roadmaps for multiple Hometeam applications
- Build a shared product vision with your engineering and design counterparts and empower them to bring new features to production
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the end user, whether s/he is a senior, family member, caregiver, nurse or fellow Hometeam employee
- Manage rollout of new products and features and ensure coordination and training across the organization
- Continue to push the boundaries of what technology can do to empower our caregivers and improve senior care
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of product management or equivalent experience, turning complex problems into simple and engaging experiences
- Extensive experience managing the end-to-end product lifecycle for a consumer or enterprise offering, including managing a product roadmap from conception to launch
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and lead several complex projects simultaneously
- Passionate about our mission to improve people’s lives
- Comfortable in an dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
- Healthcare or related experience is a plus
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.