Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that's growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it's our employees who make a tangible impact on people's lives everyday. Whether you're a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we’re looking for
Hometeam is looking for a temporary Operations Specialist to join our team! As an Ops Specialist, you’ll be responsible for ensuring each client is carefully matched with one of our amazing caregivers. You’ll be creating a relationship that will not only meet each care recipient’s specific clinical needs, but also ensure a positive working environment for our caregivers. Matching a caregiver with an older adult is a critical step in delivering Hometeam’s high quality care, and we are committed to making that first day beautiful.
Additionally, you’ll coordinate crucial local logistics including scheduling nurse assessments, optimizing caregiver schedules, and collaborating with our central sales & recruiting teams make sure every hiring need is met. You’ll work alongside your Staffing Manager to help solve local operational problems, improve process, and maintain stability by rolling up your sleeves every day.
- Manage the scheduling function with speed, efficiency, and grace, adjusting processes and decisions based on team needs
- Optimize schedule utilization for caregivers, maximizing stability and managing costs
- Partner with the sales & recruiting teams to understand and match supply and demand
- Tackle special projects for the team to improve existing process, create operational efficiencies and drive change on the ground level at Hometeam
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience in a people-facing operations, administrative, or other related “problem-solving” role such as logistics or supply chain
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Strong organization and prioritization skills; demonstrated success juggling several critical items at once while ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks
- High emotional intelligence and a positive attitude in the face of stressful situations; demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across dynamic teams
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and proactively, anticipating and solving problems before they arise
- Clear, accurate, and concise communication style
- Comfortable using multiple technology platforms at once (Excel, Salesforce, Google Drive, Hometeam’s proprietary software, etc.)
- A genuine, compassionate desire to serve others and help those in need
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.