Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America
What we're looking for:
As Director of Clinical Operations, you will collaborate with our VP of Operations as well as clinical and training teams to deliver exceptional client service for our caregivers and older adults. While adhering to policies and procedures in accordance with the Department of Health, you will deliver clinical excellence to benefit caregivers and clients alike.
- Strategically design programs for clinical service delivery, quality improvement, and monitoring through cross-functional collaboration
- Implement process improvements across the clinical team for episodic case management to deliver high quality care
- Lead, develop, and mentor a clinical team of RNs, LPNs, and training professionals
- Lead strategic growth and development of caregiver (HHA) orientation and annual in-service development program
- RN licensure required
- BSN required, Master’s Degree in related field a plus.
- 10 years clinical experience inclusive of 3-5 years of progressive home health care experience
- 5+ years leadership and supervisory experience, preferably within a Medicare Certified home care agency.
- Experience navigating regulatory compliance guidelines and audits
- Demonstrated expertise in episodic case management, high quality clinical service delivery, and multidisciplinary team management.
- Demonstrated ability to flex and adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Exceptional communication skills, with ability to interact and deliver compelling messages to executives, stakeholders as well as internal and external customers
- A genuine desire to help those in need
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.