Headquartered in New York and with offices in three states, Hometeam transforms the in-home care and aging experience by providing clients with personalized care planning, expert caregiver matching, custom mobile technology, and proactive case management to improve older adults’ health and well-being while giving their families peace of mind.
What we’re looking for
We’re seeking an analytical, data-driven Sales Operations Senior Associate to lead sales and marketing operations, as well as our Salesforce.com infrastructure. In this role, you will support leadership with analytics and insights while maximizing effectiveness of company-wide CRM. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will lead company-wide strategy of revenue growth and churn reduction. The ideal candidate is a strategic problem solver and effective communicator with an alignment to our mission of empowering older adults and caregivers through exceptional home care.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify, represent, and communicate key business metrics
- Create and manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, custom objects, object relationships, fields, and layouts
- Contribute to cross-functional projects to address strategic business issues involving CRM
- Perform ongoing system administration (maintaining user roles, security settings, profiles, workflow rules, and data maintenance/integrity)
- Help drive end user adoption of CRMs through documentation, support, and training
- Establish and maintain data quality through daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting
- Bachelor’s degree (scientific/analytical background strongly preferred); graduate degree preferred
- 3+ years of strong technical and functional experience with Salesforce.com
- Salesforce certifications: Admin (or equivalent)
- Proficient in custom objects, workflow and validation rules, email templates, formulas, dashboards & reporting, Sandbox-to-Production processes
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other systems (Zendesk, Pardot, etc.)
- Developer certification (knowledge of Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, data structures/modeling/schemas) and intermediate SQL highly preferred
- Desire to join a growing company tasked with bringing change to a dynamic market
- Ability to effectively communicate and resolve technical issues at all levels of the organization
- Capacity to work under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints
- Data-driven decision maker, positioning us to scale efficiently by educating colleagues in best practices
- Demonstrated ability to toggle between tactical execution and strategic planning
- Passion for problem solving and desire to get your hands dirty in the details
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.