Headquartered in New York and with offices in three states, Hometeam transforms the in-home care and aging experience by providing clients with personalized care planning, expert caregiver matching, custom mobile technology, and proactive care management to improve older adults’ health and well-being while giving their families peace of mind.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a passionate, creative, and service-oriented leader to join our team and oversee care delivery in our rapidly growing organization. As the Director, Service Delivery & Operations, you will be responsible for leading a team of caregivers, service professionals, and operations experts as they deliver top quality care to one of the largest metro areas in the country. In the process, you will create the blueprint for Hometeam’s success here in our home market and as we scale nationally.
- Oversee all aspects of service delivery and operations in our growing New York market
- Lead a high performing team of diverse individuals providing and supporting care in the New York metro area to meet the Hometeam standard of quality care and excellent service
- Partner with sales, marketing, engineering, product, and recruiting to execute against growth plans and design new tools, technology, and processes to support that growth
- Work closely with Hometeam’s leadership team to set and monitor operational and quality metrics and identify opportunities for process improvement and revenue growth
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of operational, administrative and people management experience, preferably in healthcare service delivery
- Track record of mobilizing and motivating complex workforces to deliver a superior customer experience and higher quality service at a low and scalable cost
- Demonstrated ability to design and drive process improvement via technology, tools and automation
- Exceptional leader & people manager with off-the-charts EQ; must have experience building, managing, and inspiring a large, high-performing team
- Metrics- and process-driven, passionate about numbers as well as people and comfortable switching between high-level business objectives and tangible, sometimes messy day-to-day operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both inside and outside the organization
- Motivated self-starter and creative problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; willing to dive in and get hands-on to solve problems
- Passionate about our mission and our desire to transform homecare
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.