Headquartered in New York and with offices in three states, Hometeam is rapidly reinventing the in-home senior care and aging experience. As the most important aspect to care is a great caregiver, we believe in creating careers where our employees feel empowered and supported, and integrating technology to help them deliver the best homecare in the world.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a passionate, creative, and service-oriented leader to join our team and oversee care delivery in our rapidly growing organization. As a Caregiver Retention Manager in New York, you will be responsible for leading a team of expert caregivers and facilitating their delivery of top quality care that surpasses expectations and makes the days of our older adults some of the most beautiful they’ve experienced in years.
- Lead, develop, support, and engage a team of caregivers in our market, empowering them to reach their full potential and improve the lives of our older adults
- Ensure all caregivers meet the highest standards of safety and health capabilities
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with our caregivers
- Work directly with the Lead Caregiver Manager and cross-functionally with product development, operations, and clinical teams to build high-value tools, identify best practices, and scale our business
- Provide ongoing feedback to Hometeam Learning & Development to support curriculum development
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of management experience in service delivery preferred; operations experience in a care delivery environment ideal but not required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter, with a track record of achieving results and making decisions with minimal direction
- Interest in the profession of caregiving; excited about the opportunity to educate yourself or complete certification to better understand what highest quality work looks like
- High EQ with an uncanny ability to relate to a diverse group of individuals
- Naturally curious, seeking out inspiration to improve our older adult and caregiver experiences
- Humble and willing to get your hands dirty to do whatever is needed to support the team
- Passionate about our mission and our desire to transform homecare
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.