Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives every day. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for passionate and service-oriented professionals that are excited to change the way home care is delivered. As a member of the Service Delivery leadership team you will help drive the culture and strategic focus of our department. Day-to-day you will be responsible for all service delivery aspects of one of our health plan partner accounts and will lead a team of Care Managers and Coordinators to achieve team goals and metrics. Ideal candidates are those who put people first and take care of yourself, your peers, and our patients equally. You have a strong sense of ownership and take initiative while empowering others to do the same. If you are someone who is eager to make a positive difference in US Healthcare and enjoys a new challenge each day you should apply!
- Oversee the relationship and service delivery of your health plan account
- Meet and exceed all Service Delivery metrics
- Operate as the P&L owner for your account
- Lead, coach and manage your team of Care Managers and Coordinators
- Develop strong relationships with your health plan counterparts and creatively problem solve issues as they arise
- Own the Monthly and Quarterly Business Review meetings with your partner account
- Work cross-functionally with Clinical, Operations, Product and Account Management to identify best practices and ongoing process improvements
- Provide a fresh perspective and new way of doing things to assist the business as we continue to grow and scale
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of prior case management or social work experience
- Master’s Degree is preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Motivated self-starter and creative problem-solver who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated proof of meeting and exceeding metrics
- High EQ and demonstrated commitment to helping your team grow and develop
- Naturally curious and regularly challenges the status quo
- Values driven professional who aligns with our company values
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.