Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives every day. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we're looking for
We are looking for passionate and service-oriented professionals that are excited to change the way home care is delivered. As a member of the Service Delivery team, you will oversee the day-to-day care delivery of your patient portfolio, support and coach your caregivers, and maintain a high level of satisfaction from our health plan partners. Additionally, prior care management or social work experience is highly encouraged. If you are someone who is eager to make a positive difference in older adults lives and enjoys a new challenge each day you should apply!
- Develop relationships with your patients/family members to identify the keys to success in each patient relationship
- Coach, develop and empower Hometeam Caregivers actively working on each of your cases
- Ensure all Service Delivery metrics are achieved for your caseload
- Maintain close relationships with your Care Manager counterparts at the patients health plan
- Work with your clinical counterparts to coordinate care and identify interventions to reduce hospitalizations and improve health outcomes
- Conduct or oversee home visits and QA process
- Work cross-functionally to identify best practices and ongoing process improvements to ensure services are delivered in the most efficient way possible without compromising on quality
- Bachelor’s degree and prior case management or social work experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required
- Motivated self-starter and creative problem-solver who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- High EQ and eager to work with a diverse group of patients and caregivers
- Naturally curious, seeks out inspiration to improve our older adult and caregiver experiences
- Values driven professional who aligns with our company values
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.