Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, the fastest growing population in the United States. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or an Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we’re looking for:
In order to support the Hometeam mission, we are building a team of experienced technologists to create software that will improve the lives of seniors, caregivers, and the back office team who support them, utilizing a combination of mobile, tablet, and webapp platforms. We’re looking for a experienced Quality Assurance Tester with a keen eye for finding bugs. As a member of the Quality Assurance team, you will work very closely with the engineering and product teams to ensure the highest quality user experience on our mobile and web applications. You will be responsible for functional and non functional testing of new features as well doing manual regression testing of existing features.
- Create manual test cases for new features
- Perform manual, functional, integration, and regression testing on mobile and web based applications
- Manually validate complex testing scenarios
- Test RESTful API’s
- Create detailed and actionable bug reports
- Minimum of 3 years QA experience with at least 2 years in testing
- Strong analytical, organizational,and problem solving skills
- In-depth understanding of STLC
- Experience with mobile, Web UI, and backend systems and logic
- Experience with Linux environments
- Diplomatic because you know that looking for other people’s mistakes is always a tough thing to do.
- A good negotiator in order to get the most important things done in a reasonable timeframe. But you understand that everything can’t always be done all the time.
- You seek to understand the product from the end-user’s perspective
- Confident, self-motivated and an independent thinker
- Must be very detail oriented
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company, We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.