Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives every day. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we’re looking for:
Hometeam is expanding our field-based team to grow and deepen relationships with our healthcare partners. As an Account Executive, you will play a fundamental role in building our network, educating potential members, and growing our business. Reporting to the Director of Account Management, you will be primarily focused on identifying new sources of business, managing relationships within a territory and driving growth on a monthly basis. This role requires a strong understanding of managed care, exceptional interpersonal skills and a passion for building. Consider this role if you are the kind of person who makes friends everywhere you go, is naturally inquisitive and always plays to win.
- Create deep relationships within Hometeam’s strategic healthcare partners to educate them on our services
- Build lasting partnerships and generate strong referral business
- Manage a pipeline of clients; provide visibility and forecast demand for Hometeam’s care advising, operations and leadership teams
- Research and source new acquisition channels such as skilled nursing, long-term care, physician offices, and community influencers to drive new business in your region
- Support overall Account Management function and serve as key field-based team driving referrals and increasing brand awareness
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- 2+ years of healthcare experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required
- Professional experience working at a hospital, skilled nursing facility, nursing home. Demonstrate a strong understanding of the care continuum, specifically post-acute care
- Strong interest in innovative care models, including value-based care
- A genuine desire to serve others and passion to help those in need
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills; demonstrated ability to build strong relationships externally and internally
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter and creative problem-solver who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Be tenacious and resourceful; have the ability to overcome adversity and leap forward
- A true collaborator who is able to put ‘we’ ahead of ‘me’ and work effectively with others
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.